Photo

Can I Rollover A 403b To Ira While Still Working For Same Employer?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RonO

RonO
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 05:58 PM

I really like your 403bWise, but I could not find the answer to my question. I am 60 years old and I want to rollover my 403b Invesco to a Vanguard IRA. Up until this year I would transfer the funds from Invesco 403b to Vanguard 403b. I am still working for the same school district. I have stop the payroll deduction to this account. Can this be done? What about taxes? What do I need to know before I do this? Should I do this?

Thanks

#2 Guest_Sierra_*

Guest_Sierra_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 June 2008 - 06:15 PM

QUOTE(RonO @ Jun 4 2008, 06:58 PM) View Post

I really like your 403bWise, but I could not find the answer to my question. I am 60 years old and I want to rollover my 403b Invesco to a Vanguard IRA. Up until this year I would transfer the funds from Invesco 403b to Vanguard 403b. I am still working for the same school district. I have stop the payroll deduction to this account. Can this be done? What about taxes? What do I need to know before I do this? Should I do this?

Thanks

While employed past the age of 59-1/2 you may effectuate a rollover distribution from your 403b to an IRA. Get the needed forms from The Vanguard and you're in business.

Joel L. Frank