JT1906

Fidelity....What do I do now

Greetings, it's JT. Based on what I have researched and the help of this website (You guys are awesome) I will be using Fidelity but now sure where to start. They seem to have a lot of different options. Based on my age 36 and when I plan to retire 66 I need to find the best option for me. Is it me or is there a lot of different options to choose from? 

OK, we can help you. Did you read what I wrote on your other thread? It would be helpful if we kept it all on your original thread. Could you copy and paste your post above into your other thread? I'm going to try and answer your question in your other thread OK?

Those who take the time here to answer your questions (like me)sometimes wonder why we have to answer the same questions over and over again when a quick review of past posts or using the search option may give you answers to your questions quicker than waiting for one of our "experts" to answer. Don't get me wrong. I doubt any of us mind answering and helping you guys but sometimes questions have been already answered over and over again . Following a previous thread might actually be more helpful because you will get several contributors to your questions instantaneously and you might pick up other useful  knowledge in the process.