Sign in to follow this  
Admin

‘Magical’ or ‘Unsuitable’?

Dan

Looks interesting to read  but:

Would not allow me to read without paying/subscribing. Tried to subscribe without paying but no go for me.

“It's an area of increasing complexity, a population that is extremely vulnerable and one in which there is a lot of room for mischief.”
Dave Jones, California Insurance Commissioner

A typical politician speaking with no guts! 

A year ago I sent the following open letter to Mr. Jones, and guess what happened? 

Nothing! Never got a response from anybody. It was only after several calls to Jone's office that someone confirmed that they did receive my letter and the materials. I sent a CC to about 12 other assistants to the state insurance commissioner. NOBODY called me to discuss this tragic issue affecting almost a million state public school educators. 

Funny I did what you said to do and in both cases, It said I had no more free articles available and I must pay. The articles gets blocked by a subscribe screen. I tried registering but a credit card request came up. I wonder if this has something to do to the fact I have been on that site before. I even tried a different search engine.

No big deal. I am sure others will chime in if the problem is not exclusive to me. Thanks for posting these articles. The picture of the sales guy talking  to older citizens is visible and probably is more telling than the article.

Tony

Well, it opens fine today,  this morning,  a   day after pulling my hair out after several attempts. weird.