Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. Approx. 7 years ago my government 457 plan allowed me to rollover my traditional IRA to the 457 plan. The rollover portion is held separately within the plan. During the time I was contributing to the traditional IRA I had several years in which the contributions were nondeductible on my income tax, therefore they were considered as post-tax contributions. What is the best way to get those funds distributed to me without having to pay the tax again on those funds? I am currently receiving an RMD from the funds that were contributed to the 457 plan.
  • Create New...