Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. jborris


    I am not retired. I want to change to a new firm in investing my TSA funds. I have a significant amount of money in my 403.b account with investment firm . I am a full time employee at a community college and my TSA deductions have gone to firm . I am dissatifed with investment firm and want to roll over my 403.b to a new investment firm. I will also add money through payroll deduction to this new account. Is this allowable and are there any penalties?
  • Create New...