Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. Hello. I just found my 403(b) account was over-contributed in 2003 from my salary by around $2,000 over the $13,000 limit of IRS. I believe it was my employer's fault. My goal is to contribute in full (i.e., the IRS max. limit) every year. Can I simply ask my employer to deduct less in 2004 so as to make up the excessive contribution in 2003? This way I will pay tax for the over-contribution of 2003 in 2004. Is this a normal practice acceptable to IRS? Any other solutions? Thanks for your attention.
  • Create New...