Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. We have a highly comp employee contributing to 457(b) plan, however instead of payroll dept. deducting from his payroll check, we just reduce his gross salary and the accounts payable department issues a check to the third party admin. By doing this, the deferred amounts are not reported on employees form W2. My question is are we processing this guys payroll appropriately?
  • Create New...