Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. I have a 403b with great west which mpls.pub. schools helped me set up in late 90"s I was happy because they also had some guidance with a company. In 2004 i was told I needed to set up an account with Valic. i had a bad experience with Valic and did not want to switch. i checked with several friends who had accounts with Vangarrd. Because of the change the district removed our asst.company and now tell me I can not get access to my money in Great West inorder to transfer it into Vangarrd. I do not want my money in Great West and I will not transfer it to a company I do not trust. What is my recourse. The district never told me their was a time certain to transfer my money out of Great West. help
  • Create New...