Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

457 Disbursment

Recommended Posts

I have a 457 plan and my employer no longer exists. (merger) My current employer does not offer a 457 plan. Does this constitute separation from service and allow me to take full disbursement of funds?

Edited by pike887

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...