Sign in to follow this  
gobipuba

Aib Retirment Profile Retirement

Does anyone know anything about aig profile retirement? As to their fees. they are marketing a non-annuity platform of mutual funds. I am wondering if anyone has any experience with his?

Does anyone know anything about aig profile retirement? As to their fees. they are marketing a non-annuity platform of mutual funds. I am wondering if anyone has any experience with his?

If you go to AIGretirement.com and click "investment products", then on the left "mutual funds", then "profile retirement program" you can see links to a list of the no load funds (with ticker symbols) offered in 457b and 403b plans. It looks like there is an annual $40 account fee. You can download the prospectus to see the expense ratios for each fund. It looks like they have a S&P 500 index fund with a .35% ER, Mid-Cap Index fund with an ER of .38%, and Small Cap Index fund with an ER of .43%.

This week I am meeting with an AIG salesman to get the paperwork for this new plan that they are offering. I plan to read all the fine print in the contract. I'll post back here with what I find out, as I suspect there may be more fees involved in addition to what is shown on the AIG web page.