Sign in to follow this  
Eagle10

Cpi Group

Can anyone tell me anything about the CPI Qualified Planning Consultants Group? My school district has just chosen them as TPA after researching what they said were many options of which I don't know any. I would love to know what fund families I will be able to choose from but that may not be possible.

Any input about this TPA will be welcome. I am anxious to hear the responses.

Also, I am aware of one thread on this forum that started to discuss this group and then went on for a couple of pages about other topics related but not really answering about CPI.

I would love to know what fund families I will be able to choose from but that may not be possible.

Any input about this TPA will be welcome. I am anxious to hear the responses.

So your school district has chosen this TPA and they are not revealing the fund choices? Why? If you want to get started, how can you make a decision?

Steve

Yes, my school district has chosen CPI. No, the fund choices have not been revealed as of yet. They are to reveal soon. At the same time, I am wondering if anything is known about CPI just so I know what to expect more or less. I feel it good to know what if anything I can do to prepare working with this TPA.