Sign in to follow this  
sullivanke

403basp

BigRed, Our district just submitted IPSA and Plan Documents to see if they will comply..... I was just wondering, if they DO comply, what funds, out of the 20,000 that they advertise, would be available to our district? My concern is that only funds which are high cost would be available.

So, who chooses what funds will be available? Im assuming the School District? If this is the case,

Would Vanguard or Fidelity be options, If they werent able (independantly) to sing our documents (thats to say, Fidelity was removed from our vendor list, would 403basp be able offer these?)

Thanks for your efforts.

Is that link you listed 403basp pending districts?

BigRed, Our district just submitted IPSA and Plan Documents to see if they will comply..... I was just wondering, if they DO comply, what funds, out of the 20,000 that they advertise, would be available to our district? My concern is that only funds which are high cost would be available.

So, who chooses what funds will be available? Im assuming the School District? If this is the case,

Would Vanguard or Fidelity be options, If they werent able (independantly) to sing our documents (thats to say, Fidelity was removed from our vendor list, would 403basp be able offer these?)

Thanks for your efforts.

Is that link you listed 403basp pending districts?

Yeah I think those are ones they may have looked at and some are up and running.

Who chooses what is available? That is the TPA and school district and any advisor who has got his foot into the door. You might have to sell that you need Vanguard as much as that guy sells that he needs American, Oppenheimer, ect.

You would have I think almost all of Vanguard's and Fidelity's funds available, just might have some plan minimums. It is a pretty good option and should cover most people even if they want an advisor.

I got a response in a couple of days by writing my questions to info@403bASP.com and have had an ongoing conversation back and forth by 6 emails since late December.

That compares very favorably with zero responses from CPI, which has the contract to be my district's TPA, in spite of multiple phone messages and emails.

I got a response in a couple of days by writing my questions to info@403bASP.com and have had an ongoing conversation back and forth by 6 emails since late December.

That compares very favorably with zero responses from CPI, which has the contract to be my district's TPA, in spite of multiple phone messages and emails.

CPI has a Corporate policy in place that require a 24 hour return call policy. If you are experiencing issues with no response from CPI please respond back to me with your information and the name of your school district and I will make sure that you are taken care of within 24 hours.