Sign in to follow this  
JudyS

I Have A Question For You.....

Dear Comrades:

I was in a building the other day and discovered the local Valuebuilder agent in the staff room putting up sign-up sheets so people could choose a time to talk about their Flex Plans and other available benefits. I can't imagine what else she miight bring into the conversation :{{{{{{{{{{. This agent is pushy and good, very good.

So this brought to mind a question someone recently asked of me. I could not find this information... so does anyone here know which states have the highest #s of Valuebulder clients? Or the highest # of $$ in Valuebuilder?

I will be waiting for any wisdom with baited breath.

JudyS

Hi Judy,

I would be curious to know what would Value builder rep at the NEA headquarters would say to your inquiry.

Nobody here either does not know or will not provide any information.

Steve

So this brought to mind a question someone recently asked of me. I could not find this information... so does anyone here know which states have the highest #s of Valuebulder clients? Or the highest # of $$ in Valuebuilder?

I will be waiting for any wisdom with baited breath.

JudyS

Hi Judy,

I spoke with a friend who used to be high up at NEA (she got disgruntled and left, and that could be a whole other, very juicy thread). Anyway, she didn't know for sure, but said she believes Minnesota and Colorado are probably near the top of the list. She said she'd try to find out more info, and I'll be sure to post again if she does.