Sign in to follow this  
sschullo

Public Citizen--watching Out For Us

Any taxes assessed on banks will be passed on to consumers. Also Barney Frank admitted that it made no sense to impose a tax on banks to pay for the 120B in outstanding loans to non bank entities- AIG, Fannie Freddie, GM, GMAC and Chrysler.

I am a bit confudsed, Steve. What article did you want us to see here? It didn't seem to relate to Intruder's comment.

BUT in regard to Intruder's comment, let me posit that there is an alternative; for years and years we have not had any dealings with banks (except those that are inescapable for those of us who have credit cards). We only deal with Credit Unions. It's been a pleasure, I must say.

JudyS

Sorry Judy,

My post doesn't respond to Intruder. Just wanted you to know about this website and its fight for us.

I have Intruder on ignore so I don't know nor do I care about his posts. He adds nothing to the general conversation about investments and economic thought, doesn't respond to challenges to his or her logic, and almost never starts a topic. But he, she or it has a right to post as I or anybody else has a right to ignore his distractions.

Even in those situations of those who have extreme knowledge of the IRS code, I would never trust anyone who remains anonymous and then belittles most of the teachers here with name calling, ALWAYS sides with the industry and never with investors and certainly not with teachers.

We all have the deepest respect for Michael for his knowledge and how he carries himself. He is transparent, professional and adds greatly to the forum. I would trust him 100%.

Steve

Sorry Judy,

My post doesn't respond to Intruder. Just wanted you to know about this website and its fight for us.

I have Intruder on ignore so I don't know nor do I care about his posts. He adds nothing to the general conversation about investments and economic thought, doesn't respond to challenges to his or her logic, and almost never starts a topic. But he, she or it has a right to post as I or anybody else has a right to ignore his distractions.

Even in those situations of those who have extreme knowledge of the IRS code, I would never trust anyone who remains anonymous and then belittles most of the teachers here with name calling, ALWAYS sides with the industry and never with investors and certainly not with teachers.

We all have the deepest respect for Michael for his knowledge and how he carries himself. He is transparent, professional and adds greatly to the forum. I would trust him 100%.

Steve

Steve:

You can run but you cant hide from my responses to correct your wrong answers. So just keep on posting and I will keep on responding.