Sign in to follow this  
HusbandSpEdTeacher

New Jersey 403B Options

My school district currently offers 403b plans through Valic, ING and Lincoln. Many of us invested with Vanguard in the past but the school district dropped Vanguard with the changes in the regs. I spoke with the new business administrator and he seems sympathetic and willing to look at other companies. What companies do you recommend? Reading over the board posts, it looks like TIAA-Cref is recommended. Any others?

The district is looking into hiring a third party administrator-I am giving the business administrator information on EAS-the company that worked out an agreement with PSEA.

Thank you in advance

My school district currently offers 403b plans through Valic, ING and Lincoln. Many of us invested with Vanguard in the past but the school district dropped Vanguard with the changes in the regs. I spoke with the new business administrator and he seems sympathetic and willing to look at other companies. What companies do you recommend? Reading over the board posts, it looks like TIAA-Cref is recommended. Any others?

The district is looking into hiring a third party administrator-I am giving the business administrator information on EAS-the company that worked out an agreement with PSEA.

Thank you in advance

Fidelity, tr price.

You might look at DFA, the ETF provider, but make sure commissions are waived.