Sign in to follow this  
tony

Good News For This Site

Today at our faculty meeting our new statewide 457 plan was revealed to teachers as I have discussed in an earlier post. As a follow up the personnel director sent us a link to believe it or not 403bwise. great!! I wonder if the big boys know how often I frequent and contribute to this site. I may have to be careful what I say or change my name to preserve my anonymity.

Unfortunately, The teachers looked dazed and confused about it all. Typical. I must applaud our school system for offering this rock bottom fee program.

tony

Today at our faculty meeting our new statewide 457 plan was revealed to teachers as I have discussed in an earlier post. As a follow up the personnel director sent us a link to believe it or not 403bwise. great!! I wonder if the big boys know how often I frequent and contribute to this site. I may have to be careful what I say or change my name to preserve my anonymity.

Unfortunately, The teachers looked dazed and confused about it all. Typical. I must applaud our school system for offering this rock bottom fee program.

tony

Congrats, we have great news too with calstrs managing the 457!

Guest Joel Frank

tony

Contras, we have great news too with calstrs managing the 457!

Now we have to focus on New Jersey.