Sign in to follow this  
sschullo

Free Down Load Today, Feb 3Rd, Super Sunday

Started a new thread to make sure everybody sees this.

In case you missed the last free offering, our book: Late Bloomer Millionaires: A Financial Story and Investment Guide for the Late Starter:

offered free as an ebook TODAY, Feb. 3rd. http://www.amazon.co...lionaires&ajr=0

Offer closes at Midnight, tonight PST.

If you don't have a Kindle, you can download the application for your iPad from Amazon and other devices: http://www.amazon.co...ocId=1000493771

Thanks for your interest and those that wrote a review on Amazon. Much appreciated!

Steve

A total of 7,600 downloads of our book have been completed in 3 days: 2 days in Dec and one day yesterday.

To those who took the opportunity, thanks so much for your interest. We would love for your to write a review on Amazon.

Have a great day,

Steve

A total of 7,600 downloads of our book have been completed in 3 days: 2 days in Dec and one day yesterday.

To those who took the opportunity, thanks so much for your interest. We would love for your to write a review on Amazon.

Have a great day,

Steve

My wife has trouble on her Ipad doing it. Forgive me as I am the technophobe.

Just buy the book, put a little money in the hands of a guy who contributes enormously to this site for no charge. Its not that expensive. I think its like $12.00

Bill and bigred.

NO! don't buy it.

I will be offering free at another time slot in March. Date TBA!

Regarding the iPad, you have to download a special application to the iPad so it will work with Amazon.

Regards,

Steve

Tony,

Of course, but I want Bill and bigred to get it free. This strategy is to create a buzz with the free offer so that additional people will get to not only buy it but read and learn from it. People buy a book because somebody suggested that they read it or saw it on an ad or read a review. As a beginner, I have no such luck getting a publisher, a reviewer or have it placed in all the books stores. By offering it free, I have 7600 potential readers, many will read and suggest it to their friends.

We sold over a 100 ebooks and paperback so far.

Steve

bigred,

Tell your wife that she needs to download an application to read an ebook from here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=kinw_dp_pub?ie=UTF8&docId=1000493771

There is nothing to buy.

I checked this out on my ipad and it works. Look for the free window sometime in March. I will announce it here, twitter, linkedin, and facebook.

Have a great weekend,

Steve