Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Vendor Fees In Ohio

A teacher in Ohio is trying to get fee information for the following products. He has already looked at www.403bcompare.com and found that many of these firms are not listed there.

Here's what he wrote: "Here is a list of the providers I am trying to research. I am primarily looking for the companies that will offer my co-workers the lowest fees possible and are not Annuity companies, but rather offer a menu of low cost mutual funds."

The TDS Group
The Legend Group (on 403bcompare)
Circle Trust
Anchor National Administrative Services
Franklin Templeton (on 403bcompare)
Capital Bank and Trust
Reserve Financial
Ameriprise Financial (on 403bcompare)

If folks could post any information about these firms — especially personal experience — that would be very helpful. Thanks!

Dan Otter

Ameriprise

One of the more ironic stories out there. Ameriprise was sued by its own employees who claim the firm offered a fee-laden 401(k) plan. This is like something out of The Onion.

Dan Otter

---

From the Minneapolis Star Tribune:

"A federal judge has refused to dismiss a lawsuit in which employees of Ameriprise Financial Inc. accuse it of loading up the company 401(k) plan with its own expensive, underperforming mutual funds and charging employees excessive fees..." read more

A teacher in Ohio is trying to get fee information for the following products. He has already looked at www.403bcompare.com and found that many of these firms are not listed there.

Here's what he wrote: "Here is a list of the providers I am trying to research. I am primarily looking for the companies that will offer my co-workers the lowest fees possible and are not Annuity companies, but rather offer a menu of low cost mutual funds."

The TDS Group

The Legend Group (on 403bcompare)

Circle Trust

Anchor National Administrative Services

Franklin Templeton (on 403bcompare)

Capital Bank and Trust

Reserve Financial

Ameriprise Financial (on 403bcompare)

If folks could post any information about these firms — especially personal experience — that would be very helpful. Thanks!

Dan Otter

TDS Group is an administrator not a vendor if I'm informed of the right group.

Capital Bank and Trust is the main custodian for American Funds.