Sign in to follow this  
tony

The Simplest Wealth Plan Ever

“People spend too much money,” Bernstein states in the book. “They decide that they need the newest iPhone, the most fashionable clothes, the fanciest car or a Cancun vacation…Life without these may seem spartan, but it doesn’t compare to being old and poor, which is where you’re headed if you can’t save.”

Since Steve reposted a great video from Frontline, I want to follow suit by reposting a great short book by William Berstein. Berstein has written many other books but the one here below is his shortest most concise book which easily fits on a PDF file called How Millennials Can Grow Rich Slowly. I also posted an introductory summary article that came from Forbes.

Teachers don't get fat salaries or golden parachutes nor can anyone guarantee the future of defined pension plans much less Social Security. For these reasons the younger folks here need to think seriously about building their wealth in multiple ways so that if one area does not pan out as expected you can still make it in your retirement years.

Introductory article: AWESOME

http://www.forbes.com/sites/johnwasik/2014/05/07/the-simplest-wealth-plan-ever/#12c989fe2b73

Actual Mini Book AWESOME !!!!!!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29031758/If%20You%20Can.pdf

Tony

Nice review on Amazon Steve. You amaze me. You are in print, in video, online, and who knows where else. You have helped me so much over the years and you continue to help all of us with common sense financial advice. I wish I was even half as smart as you.

Tony