Sign in to follow this  
Imua808

Online access to accounts - duh!

Well just to keep record of things that can go wrong when filling out paperwork.... I  apparently missed a section on my contract exchange forms from AXA that I submitted to my TPA.  I didn't get back any of the original paperwork (snail mail), just a letter from AXA telling me the paperwork was incomplete a section, and that this is the only paperwork they will accept.  All paperwork still has to go through the TPA, who has their own set of paperwork to complete.   Boo... so now I'm re completing the paperwork, which will probably take another month to jump through all the hoops.

I'm also supposed to attach my contract with my paperwork, and it took me this long to realize that I had all the information I needed to register my AXA account online. I got so used to thinking that I had to go through the AXA rep that opened my contract.  I'm surprised and not surprised that he never suggested I check things online. It was so easy to register, and the site is actually really user friendly. Now I can pull up all the information and the latest numbers online, much better than waiting on quarterly reports.