Jump to content

Service Purchase While Still Employed

Recommended Posts

Years ago I rolled 2 years worth of teaching service to an IRA. I would now like to buy these years back. I will cost me about $4K. My question:


Can I put this money back in a 457 account and roll it over to the State plan?


or do the 457 distribution limitations prevent me from moving my money while employed?


Thanks for your help.


Gerry Born



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...