Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Please join and post on our Facebook Group

Yeah! The action that has taken place there on FB so far has surpassed the combined action here for the last six months! Our colleagues just don't like forums as much as they like to post on FB. With all of the FB problems, it is surprising. 

The only reason why I went back to FB was to collaborate with professional groups like this one. Though I still like this forum for in-depth conversations and exchanges. It feels more secure.

I too have very mixed feelings about Facebook. In fact I just watched this: The Great Hack and found it chilling.

I will say that FB Groups seems to be the best way to utilize this platform. I echo Steve's point: we have much more action on the FB Group page that on the DB. - Dan

Hi,

Yep, there is a lot more action on the 403bwise.org Facebook page! And thats good. 

On 8/13/2019 at 8:02 PM, tony said:

yeah I'm on the fence about joining facebook actually.

Tony,

You are joining a special group. Please join us. You always want to begin a discussion, FB is the place with billions of people! 

I would like to join the group, however I'm not a teacher.  I'm the spouse of a teacher lacking interest and motivation in the investment world.  (I'm 100% fine with either a yes or no)  

On 11/8/2019 at 9:56 AM, Rick in PA said:

I would like to join the group, however I'm not a teacher.  I'm the spouse of a teacher lacking interest and motivation in the investment world.  (I'm 100% fine with either a yes or no)  

Everyone is welcome. Tell us what's happening? 

Rick - When you register in the Facebook Group mention that you are a spouse helping your wife. Also answer the 3 questions for her as well. Email me at dan@403bwise.org if you have any questions. - Dan