Sign in to follow this  
Tim Kenyon

Copyrights

Hi.

Please contact me to discuss distributing your most recent article regarding the high costs of the SBL program. 

We have been trying for many years to offer low to no cost 403b programs to educators. In addition, we educate members on the DirectInvest program, which is a good alternative for the many districts we offer 403b's. 

Unfortunately, the local SBL sales managers and representatives only discuss this program when attempting to open access to districts with Business Administrtors. The members are not being made aware of this option, by sales people and managers of the program.

I welcome the opportunity to discuss in more detail.  

Please contact me about rights.

Thank you,

Tim

2 hours ago, Tim Kenyon said:

Hi.

Please contact me to discuss distributing your most recent article regarding the high costs of the SBL program. 

We have been trying for many years to offer low to no cost 403b programs to educators. In addition, we educate members on the DirectInvest program, which is a good alternative for the many districts we offer 403b's. 

Unfortunately, the local SBL sales managers and representatives only discuss this program when attempting to open access to districts with Business Administrtors. The members are not being made aware of this option, by sales people and managers of the program.

I welcome the opportunity to discuss in more detail.  

Please contact me about rights.

Thank you,

Tim

In the 403b world, teachers have little or no "rights", until enough teachers create a sh..storm. 

FYI, it is well known around here that SB is not in the business of letting NEA members know that there is this low-cost Vanguard plan. Also, I am told it is very difficult to enroll in direct invest because SB will not get any revenue and so they will never lift a finger to help any teacher in the country to enroll. 

Tell us more about your education program.

You can copy and paste just about anything from this website. What is the article you are referring to? 

Here are previous discussions about SBL directinvest:

You can send Dan a Private Message by clicking the menu in the upper right corner of the page and selecting the letter icon. Dan will get an email alerting him to the PM. His user name is Admin. I think he does a lot of traveling.