Sign in to follow this  
whyme

FWIW, a minor thought for the board admin

Quite possibly this is just my quirk, but I'm finding it a bit discouraging to scroll past five "pinned" posts before getting to any new messages on the board these days.  This is especially true when accessing the site by smartphone—the pinned posts take up the entire screen.  Anyone else have the same reaction?  If so, perhaps the pinned posts could be consolidated to just one or two.

4 hours ago, whyme said:

discouraging to scroll past five "pinned" posts before getting to any new messages on the board these days. 

I'm with you on this Whyme.  Too many pinned comments. Places new comments/posts way down the page but perhaps Dan is redesigning the community board and it will all be corrected eventually. I also don't think we need a separate 457b board because posted comments there are easy to miss and often go unanswered for a longer while than the 403b forum. Perhaps combing 403b-457b comments would work better since they are somewhat similar concepts.As far as 403b church plans? Well, nothing is happening there at all. I'm also hearing that most of the action is on Facebook instead of here. I'm not sure that will last but maybe I'm wrong.  I'm not on it. My facebook account has been hacked twice and I don't like opening it up to even more people.I do wish folks who post questions would return for their answers and further share their success or failures trying to change their plans for the better. Sometimes they ask questions only to never return for an answer.

Overall the posts seem too few here . I do commend you and  Ed, Steve, Krow and MN Gopher and others who dutifully answer questions when they show up.