Thank you Ed. I will check it out and let you know how IPX goes.

JC

On 2/12/2020 at 4:49 PM, EdLaFave said:

If you sign up for it, please report back over time and if there aren’t any catches then I’ll document it and add it to my list of best vendors on my site. 

Hi Ed,

There was a catch with IPX. When I signed up for the account not all of the investments that were disclosed to me before I started the account were available. When I questioned this they

said

"We are QA'ing the Fidelity fund list and should be pushing out to the system the list i first shared with you.  Would think it will be there by early next week."

After the week the fund list was refreshed, but with out many of the low cost investments that were originally advertised. When I question this again, the representative apologized and

said

"Good morning.  There were several funds from the original list that I sent to you which are cannot be included in the lineup.  Most of those were the institutional index funds which had to be deleted.  I apologize that they were included in that original list provided.    

Please let me know of any additional questions I can answer for you."

Needless to say I will not be doing business with IPX. I will be going with Vanguard instead. Please make sure you watch these companies. We need to keep them honest.

Thanks agin to all that post here for your support and guidance.

Enjoy.

JC