ScottO

COVID-19 Crashed the Market. Now What? (Two Cents - PBS Digital Studios)

A great easy to understand video suitable as a reminder to all of us that it's  probably not the end of the investing  world for us . Thanks for sharing such good advice.

Those looking for a bottom to this market sell off may be disappointed to learn that mega one day rallies like the ones we've experienced are typically NOT the start of a recovery.  See Chart Below. We  must be more  encouraged by days and weeks and months when investors take modest bites at risky investments than in great mouthfuls. I'm glad your video  mentioned Dollar Cost Averaging as one good method of slowly easing back in. We are not out of the woods yet. Unemployment rates are soaring but at the same time, there is money to be made in this new market or further money lost if you are not careful.  Just like we should not ease up on this pandemic  we shouldn't jump to conclusions that the market drop is over.

Note: Everyone's situation is different.Anything I write on this website is my personal opinion and should not be considered investment advice. Please do your own research.

image.thumb.png.eeaf545ab507653dc3fcb8ff6ac0cc90.png