Why Me

IRS raises the 403b annual limit for 2022

Thank you, Deb.  I like this format, too, but the board admin has phased out the discussion forum in favor of a Facebook group; this destination is more-or-less invisible to new users of 403b wise at this point, hence there's minimal activity.  However, I see that a few well-informed members of the old guard do seem to keep an eye here, so you (or anyone) can probably still get good feedback if you/they post here.  But there won't be a lot of eyes considering whatever you post.  For that, I recommend the Bogleheads forum.  (The Facebook group may be providing a robust 403b-centered discussion at this point, I don't know, I avoid Facebook.)

The discussion board link is still on the site: https://403bwise.org/community/board  

I joined the Facebook group for a moment, but then the whistleblower stories popped up and I felt dirty using it, so I deleted my account again. r/Bogleheads and r/PersonalFinance are pretty good on Reddit...

Thanks for sharing the news about the IRS contribution increases 👍